With over 30.000 connected vehicles, Emixis is a Belgian leader in the field of telematics fleet management systems. We develop and commercialize innovative hardware and software solutions to help companies manage field personnel, vehicles and assets. Our solutions, available in the form of SaaS, are sold in Europe and Africa via a network of resellers and systems integrators. Established in Haren (Brussels Region), we manufacture and develop our solutions in our own facilities. Emixis is part of the Viasat Group, a European leader in the telematics industry with over 70 million Euros in revenues and 700.000 connected vehicles.
To support our rapid growth, we are actively searching for a:
ProJEct Manager (M/F)
The Project Manager manages and coordinates end-to-end projects aiming mainly at delivering the various Emixis solutions to our customers. The project manager is responsible for delivering every project on time, within a defined budget and according to a defined scope.
The project manager is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. He is able to analyze a situation (stakeholders, constraints,…), define clear objectives and scope and propose a suitable delivery approach. He excels at planning and executing a project and working with project teams.
The project management function covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities within our Operations department and in cooperation with all other departments. Projects cover the delivery of all Emixis solutions at customers like “aidoo Mobile”, “Securysat Fleet”, “aidoo Team Leader”,…
The project manager has the following main responsibilities:
- Defines the project scopes and objectives upfront, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Performs required analysis (business flow, requirements, risk analysis,…) involving all relevant stakeholders including the customer.
- Defines a planning and ensures resource availability and allocation
- Ensures that all projects are deliveredon-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manages changes in project scope, schedule and costs during the execution of the project
- Measures and reports project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Manages the relationship with the client and all involved stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, preferably in the fields of computer science
- 3-5-year experience as project manager in IT sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in SaaS business context
- Undeniable interpersonal skills: leadership, communication, high capacity for teamwork
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, in written and verbal
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and responsibility
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus