New talent wanted!
Junior Accounting Assistant
With over 25.000 connected vehicles, Emixis is a Belgian leader in the field of telematics fleet management systems. We develop and commercialize innovative hardware and software solutions to help companies manage field personnel, vehicles and assets. Our solutions, available in the form of SaaS, are sold in Europe and Africa via a network of resellers and systems integrators. Established in Haren (Brussels Region), we manufacture and develop our solutions in our own facilities. Emixis is part of the Viasat Group, a European leader in the telematics industry with over 55 million Euros in revenues and 630.000 connected vehicles.
Excellent opportunity for a motivated junior individual. Entry level position to assist and support the Finance and Administration Manager in a fast-growing IT company. Working in a dynamic and professional environment with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Support the Finance and Administration Manager with general accounting operations such as: cash receipts, accounts payable, bank reconciliation etc.
- Record daily financial transactions.
- Make deposits into operating accounts.
- Post information to appropriate ledgers software.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Apply cash receipts.
- Assists in monthly and year-end closings.
- Prepare ad hoc and system generated reports.
- Handle credit collections.
- Assist the administration team with general administrative tasks, such as mail, filing, etc., on as-needed basis.
- Trilingual FR/ENG/NL preferred.
- 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Education in accounting or relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Some experience with administration software (Office suite, accounting software).
- Strong customer orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Stress resistant.
- Autonomous with a sense of initiative.
Is this you? Send your CV to email@example.com